Artery Gear - Madoka Magica Collab Event Boss
This guide gives you information about the upcoming Madoka Collab.
There are four difficulty stages for the event boss; Normal, Hard, Advanced, and EX. The more difficult stage will reward more Silver Coins for the box gacha. However, they are also more challenging and require more challenge tickets as well.
Note that the EX difficulty can only be challenged once per day.
|Boss Difficulty||Challenge Ticket Cost||Purple Crystals Reward|
|Normal||10||6 Purple Crystals|
|Hard||20||15 Purple Crystals|
|Advanced||30||30 Purple Crystals|
|EX||30||150 Purple Crystals|
- The tried and true Centaur farm comp can be used to defeat this boss,
- Chihaya can be replaced by another Defense Breaker such as Foxy.
- Ginga can be replaced by another Blue single target DPS like Lila or Corax.
It is possible to cheese the boss using the Roco poison team comp, though depending on your gear, it may not be consistent due to the presence of the 3 enemy mob units.
- If you are having trouble surviving the boss’ attacks, be sure to set the Guardian Robot as your support.
- The boss is capable of reviving fallen mobs, so it is best to focus all of your attacks on the boss.
Check our more information about the collab in other guides: