VA: Shizuka Itou 伊藤静

Assault

Milvus

Star
Star
Star
Star
Star

Milvus, the Boost Raptor, is the first AG born from Project Harpyia and their Team Captain. She uses her Raptor Sundering Cannon to attack enemies in the distance. The heat claws on her feet are able to close the gap when it comes to close-quarter combat and make her a well versed fighter in all types of combat.

She is part of the Harpyia faction.


S

PVE Rating

S

PVP Rating

A

Raid - Red

B

Raid - Blue

S

Raid - Green

Ratings include the UE unlocked and upgraded (at least +20).

SkillsSkill description match those at the base level

Raptor Claw

Basic

Milvius launches an attack on the enemy, causing 106% damage to a single enemy target, and has a 50% chance of causing Blind to the target, which lasts for 2 rounds。

1DMG is increased by 5%

2Blind chance increased by 10%

3DMG is increased by 10%

4Blind chance increased by 15%

5DMG is increased by 15%

Laceration Cannon

Actove

| 4 turns cooldown

Milvus deploys her combined cannon, causing 84.8% damage to all enemy targets. This attack will be counted as having elemental advantage, and the cooldown of this skill is reset when the target is killed.

1DMG is increased by 5%

2DMG is increased by 5%

3DMG is increased by 5%

4DMG is increased by 5%

5DMG is increased by 10%

Raptor's Trial

Active

| 5 turns cooldown

Milvus launches an attack from a high altitude, causing 111.3% damage to all enemy targets, with a 70% chance to cause Defense Down, lasts for 2 rounds and a 70% chance to cause Paralyzed, lasts for 1 round; advance the action bar by 30%.

1DMG is increased by 10%

2Effect chance is increased by 5%

3Reduce the cooldown by 1 turn

4Effect chance is increased by 10%

5DMG is increased by 15%

AttributesAttributes are shown for max level character with 6 stars, level 6 technology, and no gear equipped.
5628
HP
HP
1585
ATK
ATK
751
DEF
DEF
111
SPD
SPD
Imprints
Rank 1
HIT
Status ACC +9.0%
and
Crit
Critical Chance +8.0% (Party, excluding self)
Rank 2
HIT
Status ACC +13.0%
Rank 3
HIT
Status ACC +17.0%
Rank 4
HIT
Status ACC +21.0%
and
Crit
Critical Chance +3.2% (Party, excluding self)
Rank 5
HIT
Status ACC +25.0%
Rank 6
HIT
Status ACC +30.0%
Unique Equipment
[Dormin] Molecular Complex Claw

Bonus stats (the stats are based on level 30 UE):

  • HP: +643
  • Attack: +269
  • Attack: +10%

Bonus skill effect:

Lowers the cooldown of [Laceration Cannon] by 1 round.
Also has a 100% chance to lower the cooldown of [Raptor's Trial] when used.
Analysis

In theory, Milvus is the best fodder farmer, surpassing Grace, Shinobu, and 04. Her S2 will always have an elemental advantage, which allows her to kill monsters faster. However, she's much harder to gear and thus will require time and investment. Still, she's very useful for cleaving early on with AoE Def Break.

Milvus Pros

- Elemental advantage on her S2 is great

- very good base stats

Milvus Cons

- gear dependent, units like Grace will be much better in the beginning

Gear

Gear set recommendation

  • Speed/Status ACC

  • Speed/CritCH

  • CritDMG/CritCH

Stats recommendation

  • Speed > ATK > CritDMG

Spotlight Videos
Comments